So New York is a big city. A lot bigger than Salt Lake. I was shell shocked. But my first few weeks in the Big Apple were fulfilling. My pictures aren't in order and I don't know how to move them so I will describe them. Here we go.
Evie after flying 4+ hours to New York. She did much better than expected.
Times Square!
Central Park Carousel! We like the horsies.
Playing in Central Park!
Flatiron Building
That sign says parking is $13.52 for 1/2 hour! That isn't the most expensive I saw!
Walking in Central Park. Richie joined us this time.
Battery Park.
Every picture I have with Evie that Richie took Evie is freaking out because her dad isn't holding her...
A shot of the World Trade Center. The one on the left.
Children's Museum of Manhattan.
We haven't taken the tour yet but we walked by ground zero and it was a very humbling and emotional experience. I didn't personally lose anyone but just seeing the hole in the ground and the new tower rising was pretty powerful.
The picture above is about the picture below. This was a statue that was in front of the Twin Towers that they salvaged and there is an eternal flame going by the monument.
More Children's Museum.
More playing in the park with Richie.
I love this picture of Evie and Richie reaching for each other.
Evie needed her "hat" on.
Staten Island Ferry.
See? She cries anytime I hold her and her dad is around.
Relaxing after the flight.
This was us on the flight. She watched Curious George a few times.
This is a pizza place called Lombardi's. It is supposedly one of the first pizza joints in NYC. The pizza was AMAZING! I highly recommend this place although it is a little bit pricey.
This is at an Italian place called Eataly. It was very good as well. Fresh pasta and good sauces.
And of course... WICKED! I will probably try and see it a few more times this summer.
These are the flowers Richie got me for Mother's Day. We didn't have a vase so a water pitcher had to do.
The "Big" Piano at FAO Schwartz
Serendipity cafe from the movie "Serendipity." I didn't actually get to go in because they don't allow strollers and don't let you park them outside the restaurant...
Radio City Music Hall.
Cutest subway rider I know!
Battery Park.
Mickey in Times Square.
Central Park Zoo. A little underwhelming.
This building is amazingly ornate. The architecture in New York is impressive.
Radio City Music Hall.
My playbill from Wicked. I sat front row and had my mind blown! One of the most amazing experiences.
And that is all for now. I am home for a week but more New York pictures to follow.








































No comments:
Post a Comment