
This is what I did at Lake Powell. Tethered myself to the houseboat and floated around.


First time for me at Rainbow Bridge.

Ya that is hail. It hurt on the head.

Yes we are wearing sweatshirts in Lake Powell in June. It hailed on us!

Ya i am pretty much awesome but I don't appreciate Richie's facial hair that he feels the need to grow every Lake Powell trip.

Here is Richie getting some air on the wakeboard. I wish I could have done something other than bob around the lake.

This is a picture of me and Baby Concher. Our nephew Taylor told me about 2 years ago that I had a baby girl in my tummy named Concher. So my sister-in-law brought her to Lake Powell this year. Notice the larger-than-her-head flower!
Yeah! Your blog is cute.. i'm glad you broke down. Your trip looked fun, even though you just floated.
ReplyDelete